FREE IdleAir at Albert Lea, MN (I-35 x11) thru Feb 15th!
by Jeff Maurer
(Knoxville, TN USA)
IdleAir New Site Now Open: Albert Lea, MN
IdleAir is pleased to announce the opening of our newest location in Albert Lea, MN:
• Albert Lea, MN – TA #134 (Franchise) – I-35 Exit 11 (at I-90)
IdleAir will offer free, limited service at Albert Lea, MN through February 15, 2012. As part of our Grand Opening Special, IdleAir will then offer full Premium Service for only $1.25/hr (plus tax) through February 29, 2012.
With the addition of the Albert Lea location, IdleAir will operate 25 sites in 11 states (AR, CA, GA, IL, MN, MO, NJ, PA, TN, TX, UT). IdleAir continues with expansion plans this year, including new sites in Texas and Arizona.
IdleAir provides America's hard-working professional drivers an alternative to idling their engines and APU's.
• Clean, Powerful Heating & Air Conditioning
• Unlimited 120V Electricity
• Over 60 Channels of DirecTV, including the ESPN Package
• Basic Internet Service on the Touchscreen Display
IdleAir supports American energy independence by using homegrown electric power from domestic energy resources.