Reviews of Edge-O-Lite Truck LED Lights by Truckers
Truckers should strive to make their trucks
visible when operating at night.
Edge-O-Lite, although perhaps better known for their emphasis on snow
plows, manufactures truck LED lights.
It is possible to install LED (light emitting diode)
lights on all sides of a commercial motor vehicle to improve
visibility. As always, the best visibility occurs when lights are clean
(free of road dirt, mud and salt). You may wish to clean the lights on
your truck regularly with window cleaner and paper towels.
Among the products that this company manufactures for
trucks are (our descriptions):
- universal mount for oval brake
lights that includes a
side marker lamp and reflector;
- amber LED parking/rear turn
signal light, 24 diodes;
- very bright oval red light
- very bright round red light;
- oval lights with a lifetime
- stainless steel red LED light;
- 7" LED light (round);
- capsule-style amber light;
- square red LED light;
- 38" LED side bar (pair); and
- neon tubes.
If you are
a professional truck driver and you have used one or more Edge-O-Lite
truck LED lights in the past 6 months, we invite you to review it/them
page through the form below, answering questions such as
- Which product did you buy?
- How long have you used it?
- How easy was it to install and
- What are the top 3 reasons why
you bought this brand of truck LED light?
- How would you rate the quality
of the product?
- Do you think
the product was
worth the price you
paid for it?
- How did this product save you
- Would you buy this product
again and why?
Return from Reviews of Edge-O-Lite Truck LED Lights by Truckers to our Product Reviews page or our Truck Drivers Money Saving Tips home page.