Shower Review TA Indiana Seymour
by Mike Simons
View into the shower room
- Mike SimonsCountry where I drive professionally
- USAI am a/an
- Company DriverName of truck stop and its location (city and state) where the truck stop shower is that I'm reviewing
Travel Centers of America, Seymour, Indiana
I-65, exit 50Date I used the shower at this truck stop (month, day, year)
- 03/01/2015How I paid for my shower
- CashCash price I paid for my shower, rounded to the nearest U.S. dollar, if applicable.
- 13How long I waited for this shower
- No waitingHow was my shower assigned?
- Via clerk at desk
- Shower assignment could be seen on displayMy shower number
- 4Did I need to see the attendant and did this person meet my needs quickly?
- No, I didn't need to see the attendantSpecial attributes my shower room had
- No special attributesHow I rate the cleanliness of my shower room upon arrival
- Very clean, as in new/pristineWhat was the level of dust on top of the light fixtures, air vents and fan?
- A littleThese were waiting for my use/enjoyment in my shower room upon arrival
- Towel: two
- Bathmat: cloth
- Other (explain in comments below)What was the quality of the assigned bath towel(s)?
- Adequate to meet my needsHow many towel hooks were in the room and where were they?
- On the wall behind door
- On the back of the doorHow was the mirror?
- Clean upon arrival
- A light was over it
- Did not fog up during my showerHow was the fan in the room?
- Fan worked well and was adjustableHow was the humidity in the room?
- ComfortableHow was the temperature in the room?
- ComfortableDid the electrical outlets in the room work well?
- Worked wellHow was the shower designed?
- I could turn on the water
without getting wet
- Shower head was pointed to minimize water splattering outside stall
- There was neither a shower door nor a shower curtain
- There was a light in the shower and it worked wellHow was the shower water temperature and pressure?
- Water temperature and water pressure were controlled independently
- Water temperature stayed consistent
- Water pressure was consistent
- Water pressure was just rightWhat were the shower head and spray like?
- Shower head was like one used in a home
- Shower head was at a good height
- Spray width was just right
- Spray type could be selected by userWas counter space near or on back of sink adequate?
- Yes, it was adequateWas I cramped while sitting on the toilet?
- No, I had adequate roomWas the toilet clean (nothing in the bowl and no debris on surface) and did it flush well?
- Yes, clean and flushed wellHow was any seat in the room?
- The seat was movable and big enough for an oversized shower bagWas there a blow dryer in the room?
- Yes and it met my needsWas a manager's 'thank you for your business' letter posted in the room?
- YesThe level of mold or mildew in my room (such as on the grout in the shower stall) was
- None that I could seeWhat locks or restrictors were on the door?
- Deadbolt lock onlyAnything else noteworthy about my shower experience
"Hospital Grade Clean" label was affixed to the mirror in the clorner.How I grade this shower facility and my shower experience (A+ is the best; F- is the worst)?
- AWould I recommend this shower facility to other professional truck drivers?
- Yes, absolutelyAdditional comments
Shower rooms are located on the second floor. It's been years since I've showered here; signs telling where showers were located would have been nice rather than just wandering around trying to find them.