Japanese Fried Rice
by J Rowe
Here's how I make Japanese Fried Rice in a rice cooker:
* 3/4 Cup short grain rice-(if using long grain ratio water to rice 2:1)
* 1 cup water
* dash garlic salt
* 1/4 cup or less leaf cabbage chopped
* 1 slice onion chopped finely
* 1/4 Knorr chicken bouillon
* 1/8 carrot chopped finely
* 2 caps Kikkoman Soy Sauce
* Tspn sugar (optional)
* 1/2 of 6 ounce can of chicken meat (optional), drained and rinsed
Combine ingredients in any small rice cooker, turn switch on. After light goes off and food is ready, you can refry in an electric skillet if available with a little oil to make restaurant quality. But even with an APU dont cook above medium temperature in a skillet or the inverter will phase heat on and off without damaging the APU.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Food and Recipes Idea.
For more money saving tips, see the navigation column at
left or return
to our Truck Drivers
Money Saving Tips home page.